Sunday, June 10, 2007

Fun with Iron on Transfers



In order to illustrate my own well grounded sense of self, i've made t'shirts bearing my name which are worn by myself. and shown to the generally amused populace. i created the masterpieces of uh me, by pulling up different forms from microsoft publisher and putting in the sundry details.



also for an extra dash of elitism i threw in some latin phrasing: ex abundantia enim cordis os loquitur. .. which means "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks". it's sort of like a warning i think or maybe hope. depending on which way my heart seems to be leaning.



good times had by all. it makes me extra cool right? i hope so because that's totally like what i wanted and some stuff. plus i got the shirts at a deal. from an obnoxious $40 to $20.
sometimes it does pay to rove for deals, sure it only took me 4 or 5 years to get around to it but hey, check this one off the 'to do' list!! hurrah!

give me some time pen and you'll totally be sporting one too... hopefully it won't take as long but i can't promise anything.

1 comment:

penelope said...

um, you must send me one immediately!!