Saturday, August 27, 2005

Sweater's Revenge

Excuse me sir? Could you stop hitting me with your sweat?!

Yes, it's true. Let me preface by saying that i will try not to fill up my blog with bad workout stories all the time, now that i'm working out. Which I must do today despite the 100+ degree temps. That will be the challenge- a 5 day streak for the week.

Today
Aug 27 Sunny
97°/67° 0%

So I'm on the treadmill and a guy gets on beside me and begins to profusely sweat- now he's a jog/runner and as I am a walk/jogger I saw little bits of sweat landing on my treadmill base. In my mind there was a dialogue of outrage, like- sir! stop sweating on me! Sir, You're man smell is offending me... I thought about moving, about tapping his sweaty arm and letting him know of his offense but I didn't. I'm sure I'll regret it later as these gross offenses build and I start feeling victimized and my gag reflexes become more acute. These things never happened to me before. Why I have to encounter such sweat now is beyond me, that or the people at 24 hour are really rude and okay, extremely fit. The day that I perspire with great fluidity...mmm.

No comments: