Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hold the Wry.

SO, no derisive comments about my boring blog? Look I've tried to get Penelope to blog but her life has made her resistant. At least her stories of a hateful job and actual retching would be a counter to my bored contstraints. But alas. Maybe I'm asking you to be interesting for me. And after all, the 5 of you who read this blog, thank you, I know you can't amuse me with your witty retorts all the time. Look within. That;s the message there.

Today has started with some promise. I'm feeling possibly productive, that even so early I see the day stretching before me with hope of not falling into an apathetic slump. I admit not exercising has put me in a dark restless space. But all I can do is whine and complain about it and who wants to do that when they could play computer games. Which I've found just one more to sort of hold me over. Besides that I made a to do list: pluck chin hair, eat power bar, download quicktime with the promise to delete it as soon as possible, play with dogs who are also bored, finish box, call I, call R, exercise?, read irritating paper, do actual work work which i get paid for (as little as possible).

Random Questions: Why, if a friend says they love you, would they not read your blog? And why are pumpkins so popular in October but ignored when the pumpkin patches are actually growing? Hey I know- look forward to my next blog- pics of our pumpkins. Yes! I've found meaning. Woohoo.

1 comment:

SW said...

1. Your pumpkins pics are cool. Thanks for sharing them.

2. Let's go bike riding sometime, yea? There are trails all over Burbank. But i'm not as hardcore as you yet, so I'll have to go slow.

3. I've got nothing witty to say as of this moment. Perhaps when I think of something I shall come back.