Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm missing Dostoevsky for this.

currently, i'm trapped in a hedgemaze. there are different portals to different levels but i am met with the same suits of killer spades and hearts with lazer fire shooters, squat electricity volt shooting dragons, will sucking ghosts, and life sucking specters. plus there's this one kid who is a little crazy (he mews like a cat) and when i come too near him he follows me around, and gets in my way. i'm just getting weary having to kill the same things over and over again in the same nearly exact places- using my jack-n-box that doubles as both a bomb and a flamethrower, coupled then (once a nest of them are all on fire) with my killer jacks (like the game with the ball) to pick off any others that have escaped, without getting inflicted with too much damage. then i can take their meta-essance and up my vitality and weapons reserve. and so it continues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah, but be careful this doesn't happen:

Man Dies After 50 Hours of Computer Games
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6448213/did/8888579/