Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Dear, "When the Sun Shines"

You said, in your letter, that you'd just defeated ultimate evil. That's fantastic. I encourage everyone to attack their personal demons! Of course, yours sounds extremely nasty. I've never heard of a Blunberbuss, but I sure am glad you had one. I hear as well that you were released from Rutledge Asylum. Congratulations on that as well! It's so easy to let obstacles like, mental institutionalization, get us down. And they gave you your cat back?! Well perhaps it was a look alike, although it is hard to say how long you were in there, but happy times. Cats are wonderful companions and I would dare say guides to us in this life- on independent living and mind control.

I do hope you'll come and visit us sometime (once you find a place to live). We could always use an Avatar. I know life is looking plucky for you right now, because hopefully, the death of your parents, losing all your possessions and getting sucked into a vortex, will be the only things you'll have to bear through this life- besides a job and new loves. Those can be troublesome! Let's hope there's not an Alice: Wonderland 2. Although, I personally would've liked a little more narrative summation after so long a journey. It IS superfantastic to hear that the rabbit and cat made it through alright- sometimes friends drop too easily by the way.

Well Cheers, and write again soon. I don't know what I'm going to do now that there's no trouble brewing and evil to defeat. I agree though that I should pick up Dostoevsky - what's to play with but man's immortal soul. Good reading if nothing else.

M~

No comments: