Wednesday, August 10, 2005

buhbye now.

Well I'm glad you blogged pen- we need some serious angst. It makes us legitimate. I can't sustain forever my carefree caperings about town. I will say in a related car incident last night, i took a downhill turn too fast - what can i say, i was singing along to johnny cash's "solitary man" and well, i got to practice how to stabalize a car when it starts pitching eradically left and right- and thank god, no traffic on either side of me. That would've gotten a wee bit interesting, and okay some crunching of glass and metal and what not... As it was I slowed down and apologized profusely to my car, whose check engine light is already on. Poor car. Although secretly I wished I had a car that had better suspension so it could handle turns better. But whatever.

No comments: