Saturday, August 13, 2005

saga for a dream

and naturaully, it was all about my game.

just kidding. i've had this dream a couple times. i'm at an art show of a friends husband of mine. the place is a huge infinite warehouse and i've finished watching the exhibition. i end up meeting this guy who knows me from church. but we can never remember each others names. (he's cute) i end up forgetting my shoes? and have to fight my way through shops, sleeping people, and crowds to get back to them, including someone, as i'm running down the stairs, says, hey, there's... but when i call her she doesn't answer and i can't find her again... i eventually do get back to my shoes. i had even left my purse behind. this time i brought a piece of art to show one of the organizers of the show- she likes the piece (which is a strange sort of stick diagram of a box in 3d. it's glossy yellow), she assures me. i leave hopeful thinking that my work fits somewhere- now that it's a glossy yellow stick box.

RQ:which are less healthy: donuts or an egg mcmuffin w/ hashbrown?

2 comments:

mendacious said...

it sucks that advertisers can leave comments but as i've happily discovered they can be DUH-leted!
Fuckers. Ahem. Sorry. SO back to my question... donuts or? Anyone? Anyone?

Anonymous said...

Delete button is your friend.