Thursday, August 4, 2005

Flipping the Bird

In brief: i had a grueling bike ride and in the last 2 minutes on ventura/sepulveda i get yelled at by a motorist and they're passanger for being in a "car" lane- idiots. i said, learn the rules! as they sped off... and flipped me off. i responded in kind. i don't know why. and actually i feel bad about it. just a responsive gesture i guess...? this time. but you see the precedence has already been set... and of course again, the outrage over being wrongly accused and not being able to correct them of their inaccurate ascertions... then as i was getting into the left turn lane a car was coming toward me- in my lane! mind you... then as i was stopped at the light, people kept going thru the light, even as i was trying to turn thru the red... good times.

i'm going to contemplate my existence over a cup of water-- and the documentary "the eyes of tammy faye"... one of my fav's.

peace.

No comments: