Monday, June 21, 2010

m,

First thing I need to know is, can a girl eat just one Oreo? Or two, as the self-imposed limit may be? They are just so tasty. And with blue filling.

I do ponder occasionally – also – becoming a vegetarian, but then there’s the fact that I really do love meat. It’s a conundrum. Aside from the practical matters of eating entirely different diet than the rest of my company (and being harassed for it all the while). So, moving on, I guess.

But we are paring down the coffee, it seems. We’re half-caf in the morning, and none at night. Although I really would like to replace the night cup with tea. Because, yum. And it’s soothing. I just like to hold that warm cup in my hands.

I’m so jealous that your fancy yoga studio has no mirrors. I mean, it makes sense that a devoted yoga space (as opposed to a multi-class facility) would not, as they are simply distracting. I got there late today and had to take an undesirable middle spot – although I guess it’s good every now and then to check positioning, etc. Just to make sure I’m not always doing something weird that I would otherwise be unaware of. But mostly, mirrors – dislike.

Summer TV fare: what are you watching? The latest here includes Top Chef, Last Comic, Friday Night Lights and Persons Unknown. The last of which certainly has its cheesy acting moments, but Cameron from Ferris Bueller is in it, so a lot is forgiven. And it’s a miniseries with the promise that all will be resolved in a few months’ time. Also, I recorded that show Work of Art, but we’ll see. Will there be time.

I feel I’ve been cut short, but - more soon love,

pen

No comments: