Wednesday, June 9, 2010

m,

I’m here! Did you think I had left? I really am slated to go nowhere, as N.Lo is still sleeping. It’s almost 11 AM. I’m eating spicy crackers from the ever-magical produce box and missing yoga… It was better not to poke the bear. He is still breathing (you know I had to check), but it does seem excessive. I expect to find him three inches taller and smiling by the time he wakes.

Also new and exciting in le produce box: ears of corn! Peaches! Which I am giving to J.Lo, because he loves them so. Must figure out a dinner plan. Also this afternoon: a lunchbox quest, as N.Lo is off to summer camp tomorrow, a last-minute thing – which means I’m going to have Tuesday and Thursday mornings all to myself. Gasp. My sanity might marginally increase. Anything’s possible.

I’m all caught up in the book, but need to know how far you’re going to read so I can give myself an “assignment.” Also started “The Lost Girls” yesterday, which is a NF book about 3 late 20-something friends who travel the world for a year to bust out of their Manhattanite boxes. Like in a soul-searching kind of way.

Umwhatelse. It’s strange not having a lot of TV to catch up on, although there’s a few eps of Glee I need to watch, and Friday Night Lights just makes me happy every week. Or sad, depending. I might have wept copiously at last week’s episode. Like I say, anything’s possible.

How is the ren project coming and do we get pictures of the pixie in your presence?

love, pen

1 comment:

ashley said...

Good plan with N. Lo. Never tickle a sleeping dragon. :)