Saturday, May 15, 2010

m34,

When do I get to hear about your b-day celebrations? I mean other than the tantalizing picture of the mud. And the Korean BBQ. Your present is in my mind, promises to be a concrete reality sometime in the near future. I do wish that I could have been there, and speaking of that, we really need to square up our plans to create and patent a transcontinental teletransporter. We could call it the trans-transporter.

I was in a BAD, BAD mood all week. Completely self-absorbed, I admit. I think I’m over it now, for the most part and for the moment. Strangely, going to beach, which I was initially so resistant to for its pain-in-the-assness, worked magic. Ah, ocean, sand, salty air.

This weekend I’m starting my project for church preschool, which is to make a Last Supper scene out of Sculpey. The concept goes along with Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (specifically the Atrium), some I’m Google-imaging for ideas. My shelf/platform is on the smaller side, so I have to decide on sizing, and I think I might go with flatter figures. In addition to beigey Sculpey, I found a sample pack of “granite” colors? that I want to use for garments.

Also on tap for le weekend: baking muffins, possibly dusting the ceilings to get rid of those annoying hangy dustballs, a mother’s blessing for a newly-pregnant mama at Indochine and SURVIVOR FINALE! in which I’m rooting for anyone but Parvati. I’d really love to see the little Russell troll win, since he may in fact be the best player of all time in spite of his ego, but as we all know, the final few have a lot to do with who wins those last challenges. And Parvati’s got her stupid boxer arms. Should have got rid of her weeks ago, people, I’mjustsaying. Oh, and ANTM I’ll watch today and we’ll discuss.

MAAAY-jor,

pen

3 comments:

Daniel Bruckner said...

I think you'll like this video pen:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/05/17/survivor-talk-russell-parvati-heroes-vs-villains/

it is likely the last time to ever see them together.

pen said...

Genius. Thanks. Someone suggested they do Amazing Race together, which would be pretty fantastic.

Colby - who knew?

Daniel Bruckner said...

Amazing race would be awesome!!! Wow, what an idea. I shall keep my fingers crossed.

I can see Colby. After all, look at how he treated his brother. That man is full of anger.