Tuesday, May 11, 2010

grieving m,

Oh, my dear. I grieve that you grieve. Not that it’s not a necessary step, whichever order you choose to do it in. You’ll find the next step when you are ready. It’s there.

I forgot to mention my highly awesome Mother’s Day, which began with sleeping in until 10AM and ended with a chiminea fire outside followed by Betty White SNL. In-between there were charming children, a sweet bracelet, a new spa showerhead, pad Thai and the movie Date Night, which is way more hilarious than I had imagined. Michael Scott can do anything. (So why won’t he stick around for The Office’s last year? I’m just saying, I think they should pull the plug after season 7 if that’s the case.)

Also, no one has yet cleaned my fish tank. I’m just saying… Fish Tank Fairies are apparently worthless.

There was something else but I can’t remember.

pen mightier

No comments: