Sunday, January 25, 2009

To My Good Friend Sarah, by M

To think we didn't like each other when we first met. I can't tell you how awesome this girl is... cuz she's that awesome. I made this for her before I left and her latin phrase is: Alis Volat Propriis, meaning "She flies with her own wings". Because to me she is a creature cut from precious stone, unique, fierce, full of truth, wisdom and a little magic. And she is alike no other. So you know, I found it a little difficult which direction I should go, this girl of orange and green, cool and warm... but that's her I think, down to the mysterious white bunny covered in blue paint. Fly my friend, fly-fly-fly.

4 comments:

penelope said...

Love it. What a great testament.

Anonymous said...

This is my second favorite one, I think. Mine, of course, being my favorite! :)

~sarah said...

awww, thanks m. everyone should be so lucky to have a friend like you! (can we cry and hug it out now?)

: )

SW said...

aw that is so sweet.