Monday, January 12, 2009

i love, i love

This house. I was looking through a back issue of Southern Living Magazine, and this “idea house” nearly made me weep. It’s in Whisper Mountain, just outside of Asheville, NC. It’s big (but not too!), the plans alone cost over two grand. But I’m just saying. It’s lovely and wonderful and I simply cannot imagine. The whole concept is farmhouse on the outside, modern/timeless on the inside… Cozy. And green. Take a lookie, and Universe, if you’re listening… I’ll take one of these, please. Do I really ask too much?

xoxo,

penelope

 

imageimage image image  imageimage  image  image

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I love the round-ish room with windows.

PS - You must fully take advantage of M as a free babysitter on V-Day! :)

penelope said...

I fully intend to! :)

Andria said...

wow. I would take any One of the Rooms in that house! gorgeous.

And, I know M totally trumps, but my visit doesn't make sidebar status? *sigh. Too bad you don't have anywhere to vent about it, because I'm sure it will be quite. . something. . getting all of the kiddos together and meeting someone for the first time every in person as she invades your house for 3 days! I'll bring lots of wine and we'll stay heavily inebriated. ;)

penelope said...

Or perhaps somewhere to post the look on J.Lo's face when I outlined our plans? Priceless!

My bad, about the sidebar. Your trip is totally worthy. Was temporarily sidetracked w/ monumental nature of m's visit. ;)

Andria said...

you know I'm just needy like that.

Do hope J.Lo recovers.