Friday, October 3, 2008

SPINE, by pen

Spine Novels! As m said, it’s a totally cool exercise we’ve been working on, and you should try it! Because it’s super-fun. Have a look at your bookshelf and see if you can create your own “story” of sorts based on the titles, or spines, alone. Here’s what I came up with:

I've got... a strangely coherent list, followed by the Smut Novel that makes me laugh out loud, and then One-Words.


1. Things You Should Know
Where the Sidewalk Ends
Do the Windows Open?
How to do Things Right
The Secret History
Listening is an Act of Love


2. Sleeping Alone
Boy Meets Girl
Enchanted Night
Strip Tease
Sideways
The Hours
Licks of Love
The Wonder Spot
Oh!
Kiss & Tell


3. Smashed
Naked
Cruddy
Stiff
Despair
Demonology
Angels
Eclipse

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh,
now I get it.
I was so puzzled at first after reading M's. Pen thank you for adding a bit of an how to so a little brain person could get it.