Wednesday, October 8, 2008

She liked it!

My friend and loyal commenter, Almost Anonymous, is a tough nut to crack. She's an enigma wrapped in an antique map but this is what I got based on what I know of her. She's got the Libra balance and zen thing going, but under that quiet lies an adventurer who is feminine and fierce... a little natural, a little formal, a little old school a little all her own... the quote is my anthem for her: "vincit qui se vincit" : she conquers, who conquers herself.
the ship is the umbrella and she's come ashore... and the rest is for her to imagine. happy birthday!!




5 comments:

Kurt said...

Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Aw, such a nice description :) Love it, love it! It's on the wall above our printer at work where I can look at it often. And everyone else has to also! (8 out of 9 share a printer...)

Andria said...

This is my favorite one so far. . it could be the good lighting makes it easier to see all of the intricate detail, but I like the colors and the little person makes me happy. And who doesn't love drink umbrellas?!

Trey said...

truly gorgeous---such talent :)

penelope said...

so very cool.