Thursday, October 2, 2008

SPINE, by M

In the secret writing group we've taken on an exercise I think you should all give a try. It's sort of telling? Maybe? I don't know. I have a lot of books so probably not as telling as it could be... that or I'm reading for my own bit of espionage.

The Warden,
The Captive and the Fugitive
INTERIOR Castle:
Good Morning, Midnight.
Chasing Vermeer...
Blood Ties...
Theft...
The Stone Diaries...

STOP-TIME.

Carpe Diem!

How Then Should We Live?
The Jaguar Smile.
Under the Volcano
Enjoying the Presence of God
Within A Budding Grove

A Void
FOE
The Patagonian Express
Of Human Bondage

Hard Times
Shadow of the Wind
The Towers of Trebizond
Bitter Grounds

'Rouse Up O' Young Men
Trinity
The Old Man & The Sea
The AWAKENING

The Unquiet Mind
CHAOS
Radios,
The Mind of the Maker

The Last Word:
ORLANDO.

No comments: