Friday, September 21, 2007

back or a'u jour d'hui c'est vendredi

i was just going to open my post with: and who's been fucking with the sidebars. but it's my better half BF penelope. the best most long standing longdistance relationship ever. though i'm afraid when we one day meet again i will a) no longer recognize her b) she will decide the foundation of our relationship was built on a shallow husk of habitual fondness c) we will fight endlessly about the sidebar and how i talk over shows like Survivor and the late Gilmore Girls.

besides the shock of her mercy, which won't last long now that the iron fist of justice is back, i was going to tell you about camping. highlights which include: ducks, hurricane force winds and good food. but we can wait for that till another post. because things like missing unemployment checks, weeds and 3 chapters in french are gripping me with the iron fist of anxiety and need immediate mental attention. so for now, a' demain.

4 comments:

penelope said...

no, you're MY better half!

Kurt said...

Did you mean Weeds the show, or weeds? Cuz the last few episodes of Weeds have been kinda scary.

Cue said...

I bow down to the mercy of Penelope and Mendacious for removing my name from the Naughty List. Will do my best to uphold this honor by blogging at least five times a week, even if all I have to report is that I fell out of bed this morning.

(True story.)

ashley said...

Glad you're back from your trip sur la plage!