Friday, November 17, 2006

random.

right now i'm avoiding the heap of clean clothes that's practically blocking my tv view and watching mtvcribs instead... which reminds me i've watched a few eps of my show and it's hard to say but i get this feeling that it's like a clip highlights reel or is it that bcs i know what's left out... anyway blah. i do get a slightly gratifying feeling watching my name race by near the end of the credits.

i had these weird dreams last night- the dragon which was red was good, and the rainbow that broke rained down as sharp cutting glass... but the dragon melted it with its fire- and it turned to rain. so that's awesome. and there was a guy holding an umbrella for me so i was mostly pretty well protected.

otherwise i'm leaving for camping tomorrow am. and the campground has wi/fi. so hopefully we won't kill the battery like last time and i'll try to post from the road... or uh, beach as it were.

things: hopefully the plants won't die while were gone and the animals will survive without us, i'll kite fly and get a tan.

SatNov 18
Sunny
78°/52°
0%
78°F

SunNov 19
Sunny
81°/53°
0%
81°F

MonNov 20
Sunny
82°/51°
10%
82°F

TueNov 21
Sunny
76°/51°
10%

2 comments:

Daniel Bruckner said...

Your dragon story reminds me of something I read in Highlights Magazine yesterday. They have this section called, 'Creatures you have never seen' where kids get to use their imagination to make-up an and animal and send it in. It's very cute. Anyway, one kid drew a Non-Curmudgeon Dragon which she described as a dragon that flies around sprinkling non-curmudgeon dust.

I only bring this up because I think your dream might be submittable.

Anonymous said...

ha - I read this sitting beside my bed so heaped in clean clothes that I chose to sleep in another room last night rather than put them away. at least they're clean - that's half the battle.