Tuesday, October 12, 2004

hey whoa,

Hey whoa,

Mendacious is uncomfortable with weightlessness. Mendacious wants to know who Promo-whatshisname is.

You know what- it doesn't matter. I don't want to talk about it. I have to agree that you know positive like internal dialogue is the way to go.

My semi-employed i might as well be jobless MANTRA:

I don't care.
Fuck it.
It'll work out.
The money will come from somewhere.
God does provide.
I'm sure I'll get a good paying job when I come back.
One of those leads will pan out.
I'll not be stuck in the mudwallow forever.
I'll keep on the job hunt.
The connections will serve me later.
A rich husband is on his way.
It's all about the learning process.
I'm glad I have supportive parents.
I'd settle for A husband of anykind.
I can't get what I want 100% of the time.
This faminine is probably good for me anyway.
Then there's the wedding to think about.
You have to start somewhere.
Wish it wasn't in the pit of hell.
I could go on and on...let's see.

I'm weightless.
I'm weightless.
I'm weightless.

No comments: