Another penelope rundown. Most likely Very Boring.
- We are, for this moment in time, well. I mean, other than J.Lo pulling out his back again yesterday. But it only hurts when he breathes.
- Allegedly we are in the home stretch for closing on this house? I don’t know. It’s what they tell me. I’m just here to watch the various parade of inspectors do what they do.
- Cheesecake sampler purchased for V-Day at Aldi: yum.
- Children: going away this weekend. Sandwiched in between 3 days off for K.Lo, in which she will surely drive me insane.
- K.Lo is now The Grumpy One. She and N.Lo passed the baton of good/bad cheer.
- Can’t find: free, fairly accessible stream of Idiot Abroad. Will keep looking.
- Our book: still unlistened to. Do we have 3 chapters left? or so?
- Need: reading deadline.
- Walking: better than the basement elliptical.
- Elliptical: not terrible…doable. Necessary.
- Mice: two. Gone.
- Downton: one more episode before season 2 ends! Nooooooo.
- Book Club meeting: this coming Friday. Book: hate. Food & company: love.
- Churches to be officially joined on Sunday: one. I have mixed feelings on becoming an official Methodist rather than remaining Episcopalian but whatever. It’s mostly fine. It’s where we’re supposed to be.
- Unexpected part of the process: pastor home visit. Geez. Way to take a girl off guard.
- Small-town neighbors: nutty.
- Pigs: gone.
- Why? Because the pigs’ owners suspected the hag-next-door would poison them in the night. Seems a little dramatic? But honestly wouldn’t put it past her.
- Planned camping trip: yes. Memorial Day weekend. Same place.
- Bedroom furniture: rearranged.
- V-Day flowers, cards, candy: yes. Lots of them. Pilfered/became reacquainted with pop rocks. From K.Lo’s stash.
- Latest YA book with supernatural themes: overdue. But almost done. Almost.
- Tonight: taco, etc., night at church. Should I fear the etc.? Hmm.
- And what do you mean: dog farm. Ew. Agh. No. Sigh.