Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday, by M

I wasn't originally going to just complain about this- I was going to tell you about the beautiful day and the bikeride and the clear landscape of the mountains surrounding the valley- but then all I can think about lately is being doomed to singlehood without a family of my own, strangled by my own debt and unable to be a strong independent spurt from the grove, unable to survive, yet, without the main grove which continues successfully despite my leeching. Most days I feel God has put me here. Other days I feel imprisoned- a glorious captivity but still nonetheless...

2 comments:

penelope said...

Sometimes flowers find a way to grow and strive up through the concrete. Am I making any sense? It's kind of late.

Anonymous said...

Those are the most awesome flowers ever, for by the contrast to their surroundings, they seem all the more beautiful and precious.

The rest of the stupid flowers all grow together and no one notices them :)