Friday, March 6, 2009

Hikers Unite

After some roadblocks because some woman was threatening suicide with a gun we finally after a couple diversions got to a hiking spot- not thee imagined hiking spot- because suicidal people are fucking selfish. It's all about mememe and my suffering. Ive been depressed before, I get it. But it doesn't make it any more or less lame. or Tragic even. So off we went considering the problem of people and the beauty of little purple flowers. Callie and I explored the Edison Road. It keeps us too close to the 210. Which you know, noisy freeway stuff but we conquered some really steep roads and found a rock that made us feel like kids again-- as if we stopped. It was a good time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, wonderful interaction with mother nature... love the rock.

penelope said...

The rock is rad! What a fun time! Other than the suicidal woman, I mean. WTF?

Anonymous said...

I still can't figure out that they let her take a nap or whatever at night, at least according to the news.

I'm up for another one Monday or Tuesday...