Wednesday, February 21, 2007

ticked

okay so this is seriously gross. i was attacked by a tick. but like i don't know when. all i know is that i brushed my left arm this AM and it was there- attached to my upper left arm. i pulled it out and killed it and could not stop saying GROSS all day. i'm saying it right now. GROSS. is all i can say. damn off trail hiking. the more disturbing is when it mightve latched onto me... i shudder to think it'd been on me all day into the morning... bcs that was the last time i went off trail... that's what i get for offtrail hiking. GROSS. when i found it i was in a conversation with my inv. manager and so grossed out was i that i could not even say a word to her, as i brushed my arm- nor anyone lest they know that i'd been infected... i possibly concluded that i will wake up tomorrow taken over. it's so so unpleasant. hopefully no redlines will spread up my arm. for fucks sake. it's so GROSS.

4 comments:

hat said...

This might be weird for me to say this, but I really want to see a photo of the tick! Gross, but am strongly drawn to it...

Anonymous said...

but maybe you'll become a superhero.

ashley said...

It's like seeing the bug tunnel scene in Indiana Jones. It just gives you the quivers for the rest of the day.

Kurt said...

I can't believe you didn't save the tick. You have blog readers to think of!