Sunday, February 25, 2007

dear blog,

hi, i'm cool. i had a good weekend...i think? watched science of sleep, step into liqued... completely stepped off the exercise and eating right bandwagon... said, fuck it, and i'll see you next week. tomorrow. goes perfectly with shaving and showering... folding laundry like i did just now: (tired of moving the piles from the bed to the floor and back again) doesn't so much go with watching little miss and eating pizza- on my 4th dietcoke of the day- hauled firewood, and leveled dirt, got tired and stared into space, hummingbirds zooming past, patches of blue sky disappearing fast, and the wind picked up and it got cold to contemplate wearing a hat, or going inside and calling it quits. (rhett just said he didn't give a damn and scarlet said there was always tomorrow.) john lee says he's in the mood for love and so am i. trying to find away out of scraping pennies and bad papercuts liqued bandaid won't fix. and taxes... maybe get myself a refund if i could, ever, check, them, off, my, list: whalewatching, clean artroom, buy a volleyball net... i've got the ball and everything and just need people to play... uh, huh... and unfinished... unfinished... we're those weekend project people... won't quit until the sun goes down or the weather turns wrong, maybe just this once, quit, cuz you feel tired... and say there is always tomorrow.

4 comments:

Daniel Bruckner said...

1) you are conversating with your blog. I'm worried.

2) volleyball net. how about a badminton net? I would love to play badminton. Every day.

Anonymous said...

whalewatching, really? do tell.

Kurt said...

I can't wait until tomorrow.

Cue said...

Step Into Liquid is awesome. What's sad is that a 12-year old girl introduced me to it via her school presentation. I'm dying to watch it at home where I can zone out properly.

ps, I've been off the eating-right-working-out bandwagon for about, hmm, two weeks now. If solidarity helps you feel better. ;) I keep being like, TOMORROW I will wake up at 5am, go to the gym, and subsist on celery!! -- Then, no.