Sunday, October 16, 2005

2, 12th grade poems as promised (curious?)

(but more soon on our continued anniversary retrospective- including an interview with yours truly and penelope.) Also look forward to a rockin' blog on my foray into hardcore punk with DI and the Misfits- at the KEYCLUB no less. Yah, man. Yah.

1/31/94
WAITING

Waiting ... Waiting .. . Waiting ...
Looking for something special.
Dreams high-up in a castle,
Falling to the ground in a plot of dirt.
Can't even find my beings worth.
Waiting ... Can't find ... Waiting ... Can't find ...
The answer to my prayers.
My soul, the searching tears.
All is death- hopeless and grim.
Everything I know. All is dim.
Waiting ... The light is fading ... Waiting ... The light is fading ...
Giving up everything.
Hope, all, is anything.
Stuff in my life I wanted to know.
Finding nothing. Hitting low.
Can't even realize.
Nothing in life to really idealize.
Love, nothing but poison.
Problems multiplied by a dozen.
Waiting ... Leaving ... All is dark.
God, I've finally hit the mark.
Wasting away ... Dying ... Wasting away... Dying ...
And still can't find ... still can't find, can't find the answer ...
No understanding... Crash landing.
no hope. death.
Crash landing... No understanding...

7/30/94

It is not love that reigns,
but burning desire I would feign.
Because I look and would not his mind to dine,
but his lips to devour that of mine.
No tis not desire that is that shallow.
Attraction of mind is not all that hallow...
But to talk and listen and feast on his words-
Would easily let me imagine his kisses mine.

No comments: