Thursday, September 1, 2005

Lately

So, (which is my favorite word to begin conversational pieces, which is more of a pause than an actual transitional somethingorother), lately I've been feeling that I've been walking around in a fog. I'm fairly confident of my direction in the dense cool oppression- I have plenty of amusements, my laptop, plenty of food, a place to sleep-but time is so strange here. And the more I stay here wading through this white fluffnstuff the more I keep losing myself- like parts of me are perhaps evaporating- Yes, let me keep pushing the damn analogy. SO, I'm in the fog and as I walk little pieces are leaving me. I feel unsettled and bewildered at my lack of sight and the quiet. Maybe this is the way it's suppose to be. I hope there isn't anyone in the wings weilding a knife, or a dangerous animal prowling behind a grave- bcs inevitably either I am sherlock holmes or a girl about to be picked off- my second thought was that i was buffy the vampire slayer but i don't feel so slayer-ish... which is why SH is a better analogy if one is to be trapped in a dense non-poisonous fog of indeterminate time. One should rather be an adventurous analytical detective. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Most used word of the day: fantastic, not unlike the british equivilant of "brilliant"

No comments: