Saturday, September 10, 2005

good eve

I've watched Tv all day, but that's because I've been sewing. It didnt occur to me at the time to turn on the radio or have someone read a book aloud but- I did take a break to go see a movie. Which was... yes! Wedding Crashers- a raunchy comedy w/heart. And I got to see it for $2. Two Dollars. My god. A beautiful thing. Check out regencymovies.com and find which location is nearest to you and go now. Sure the seats and screens are smaller- but it has a certain charm to it. there's no 20 minutes of commercials and none of that bright saftey light stuff on the walls. You're in, you're out- and all for $2! I can't get over it. I think it made my week. The tyranny of the $10.50 movie is over! At least for now. Then I came home and finished my 2 sewing projects. Realized I'd run out of fabric and now the shirt is just too small to be anything but an under shirt, unless I become one of those ever-sweaters at 24fitness- I can't burn it bcs I spent the day on it, so lets hope I slim down. . . the other project which I thought about burning is just good enough to wear... Maybe it'll be my new fall outfit. Sure it's spring colors but it'll just pass for another month or so before I have to start wearing black,red, and grey... I realize I've got 2 other bags of projects but maybe I can burn through them- one horrible stitch line at a time.

Coming up- wearing my tanktop as shorts. My gashed head. and a time at the beach- sharks be damned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for finishing projects! And I'm glad you finally got to see Wedding Crashers.

A tanktop as shorts is somewhat troubling, but I'm sure there's a logical explanation. Or at least a darn funny one.