Thursday, September 1, 2005

Circus Circus

SO

I've told you how I've always wanted to run away with the circus right? The circus being the movie industry. Even as I say it , it sounds lame. Forget I said it. There was something profound I was going to say and it was tied to this memory in Chicago, but frankly I'd rather watch Sahara and paint my nails than blog about anything remotely meaningful. And before that I was listening to the news about the levees breaking and all I could think of was that led zeppelin song...it's a really good song. No, I don't blame you for not wanting to read the blog anymore. Like I said, I'm in a fog. blog, fog. hee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's definitely a circus.

How was Sahara? I got a big poster for that when I got the School of Rock poster from one of our friends who graduated from pagedom.

And you're positively prolific right now. :) At least as far as blogging. Is it bleeding over into other art and writing? (Art not including the painting of toenails...)

Anonymous said...

you cannot deny your nature, your calling.
Get the f.. out of your fog and get going. Never mind that it sounds like a cliche, at least your day job isn't as a server at some dive.