Thursday, July 14, 2005

the mouse lived,

Have you ever had one of those nights that you turn from right to left in a never ending wash cycle- and you feel that maybe, just maybe, unconsciousness will never come. Me too. And even worse I woke up feeling the same way. It was sad. I didn't think about it at the time but I really shouldn't have had a vitamin water specifically slated for "Energy" when I had no intention of using it, and late in the evening- however I did have a spirited bike ride around 9:30 to 10:30pm... but then i didn't do anything else. And thus my caffeine sensitive-self suffered. (Not that it would've mattered, since the crack was already running thru my viens) Who wants to wake up this way. Not I. I could blame "National Treasure" which I did watch. Hey, my dad owns it. And it's hot in my non a/c'd house. I needed a summer flick that I could watch with my frozen energy drink and it worked perfectly. Nicholas Cage is fairly charming, although forever odd looking and that one guy who looked like Topher Grace and wasn't- was funny. The rest of it, ehh.

So today I'm escaping to the beach. Scorching in the southland is not as character building as it sounds.

Today
Jul 14 Mostly Sunny
92°/67° 0%

No comments: