Sunday, July 3, 2005

Good Evening.

So we went'a bbq'in' today. Twas a sweet time. I decided to volunteer on the grill and my initial product of meat was substandard- ie. over cooked. I blame the thinness of the meat and the hotness of the grill and the condiment person was late- If you're a condiment person, like, you should never be late. Just a personal philosophy. But perhaps I should've been more patient. The weight of the blame lies on me. I should've apologized to everyone, but I recovered and went on to make well cooked meats. Man, next time I'm bringing my own spices too. Why do I feel bad about overcooked meat. Maybe it's a pride issue. I need to forgive me and feel okay with judgement from my peers. I avow to do better next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe a secret desire to be fired from your volunteer post?