Friday, March 25, 2005

good morning,

DAY 5
JOBLESS
FACING SOUTH
8:29AM
EATING RIGATONI IN WHITE SAUCE
63 DEGREES
IQ 137 (APPROX)
2 SIPS OF WATER
SQUINTED AT CAT
ALLERGIES PRESENT> YES.

COMMENSE BLOG:
(1 SIP OF WATER)

I won't tell you what godmother had to say (sip- i think the rigatoni was salty)but it wasn't good or in any way pleasant. Today I was going to tell you tips for keeping busy but really it just requires you have projects and a enough scrap paper to write down your ideas, well and a pen. For instance I'm boring myself even as I write this so I might write down: do something besides blog, exercise, wash dishes, finish lifescraps-book (I'm on November), contemplate personal website. The trick is you have to make it doable. Examine really your power to resist Tv, and as always multi-task. Photobook and Tv are a perfect marriage. I don't feel indulgent, it's just "on" in the "background". Or for instance if I lay out today- I'll read my book- which is also on the list. You see I'm already ahead. Oh and don't forget to check the jobsites.

No comments: