Thursday, March 17, 2005

Crawling

currently my skin is crawling. and it can only be allergies i think. my arm joint is itching, the hair above my temples, which i'm driving my hands through... my socks keep slouching down, i pull them up and then my mouth seems to be itching and my gums aching- which i know concretely as symptomatic of allergies. which actually encourages flossing bcs you think it'll alleviate the throbbing, that- or my teeth will fall out. more hand running through hair, more brief glimpses of falling into pools of water and assuaging the massive unsettling in my, now currently, right ear.

also it doesn't (left ear) help that (left eye) that, i only have one more day left. and we currently have (left eyebrow to left ear) no tapes left. none, zilch- and all of those other words that stand for zero and nothingness or the absence. of. also my breakfast of yogurt and granola is unsettled and won't stop asserting it's presence. it's an entire litany of tumultuousness (both ears) (behind the ears hair) and i've taken all the appropriate pills. then one logger suggests i take something else to feel a whole lot better, and he can give it to me and i think, hmm, my head would be elsewhere but my (elbow) would still be itching as everything is like waves of little parasites burrowing into my flesh. a very very bad place to be.

i am now going to read my book, blatantly, and i guess i'll stop somewhere around leaving time or my exit interview or maybe the earliest moment i can think of escaping.

2 comments:

Danica said...

All I could think of when I read this, was "scabies". Are you sure you don't have them?

mendacious said...

um yah uh thanks. it's like that episode on real world when melanie gets them. ew. like i said, allergies danica. allergies. if i weren't braindead from pizza and melon balls i'd have more to say.