Friday, January 22, 2010

Dear Penelope,

The girl had taken notes about last year and were tucked in a todo to tell you about. i'll let the list lend an investigative thread and you can ask me later what you want to know more about.

The last year in review:
-Climb volcano, zipline,waterraft, come back from the mountaintop
-Lost job immediately after
-Rash of unfortunate tickets
-I visit Penelope
2/22 ?
-Mexico
-Print out emails.
3/7 "most days i feel God has put me here, other days I feel imprisoned, a glorious captivity but nonetheless."
3/27 "today,i" posts begin for a month
4/13 documenting my life freak out, too much.
-human bondage quote on relationships and artists and money

-danica outings (villa,downtown,moca,lacma,balboa,siagon,japgarden)
-hikes callie,brigid,kerry (out into nature)
-poppies
5/13-letter to self
5/26 the penelope letters
*stopped creative writing
5/18 G4network
6/09 Art department and Scully (priceless)
*knee has had it
7/7 muriel
-wheat allergies
-spiritual healing from the church
-my intention set "i want to be free"
-6th grade teacher finds me on FB as well as my first BF lori
-Back to my 15min miles
-July to August: visions and the letters
8/21 biola for a spiritual formation degree?
-ministry of friendship
9/3 Chicago (jerami,uvula,misty and cath)
-swim a mile
-no running,no jogging, knee is still not having it
-wedding bouquets
10/20
*lists fail me
10/29 upper rooms?
11/14 "slings and arrows"

12/4 catch flu
-start acupuncture
---
possible resolutions (or at least thats what i infer it means. surrounded by a box with the words "to do" and an arrow:

less corn
less white rice
more greens
more fish
less sugar
-
24lbs?
acupuncture
swim
....

all right i'm off to slather cocoa n'shea butter oil on my dried out skin, not shave, and mostly dress for the day. there is nothing particular to do but hangoutwithamber, undo and redo a necklace, wait for the last of the storms before a respite of sunshine and pray for an hour. it is not as easy as it would seem.

4 comments:

~sarah said...

i apparently had no effect on 2009 at all. that makes me sad. see ---> :(

also, (tee hee), i have to tell you (tee hee), my word verification (snicker), is "latedic." ha ha ha! (yes, i have a 12 year old boy's sense of humor. i've already admitted that.)

almost anonymous said...

Sarah, I have pictures to prove you were on a hike :)

Where is Warrior Dash on your to do list?

Hopefully all this rain will make for some green hikes/walks in the next couple weeks.

pen said...

it was kind of a wild and wacky year overall.

Unknown said...

Um, where was OPERA especially WAGNER! That was at least 20 or more hours of your life!!