Friday, January 1, 2010

m…

Happy New Year! Did you really go to the RB Parade today? We decided that as far as broadcasts go, Al Roker is a harmless commentator, but HGTV does much better, refraining from wisecracks. I’m just saying.

Currently avoiding what I told myself I’d do tonight, which is bring down some boxes and begin to de-Christmas. Eh. It will get done this weekend regardless. Am tired. It’s Friday night, too.

Annoyed realizing that though I put in time sheet last week—granted on Dec 23, for admin work, still have not yet received payment. It’s a pesky, mundane little detail, but I mean honestly. Pet peeve alert. I should *not* have to ask twice. Which I just did, via email. I want that shit hand-delivered at this point. The end.

Watched “Adventureland” tonight, which I really loved. The lead had a Michael Cera vibe, and I’m happy to see KS can act outside of “Twilight.” The rumors are apparently true. Favorite line was something along the lines of… I’ve been working doubles, and can’t figure out why my paychecks are so small. In response: Well, we are doing the work of lazy, incompetent idiots.

Or something like that.

…Mind abruptly blank. Sleep calls. I feel like this letter may have been mostly pointless, but will you water my Farmtown flowers?

Talk soon,

pen

No comments: