Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Mom is more awesome than your mom, by M


I had these beads for 2 years. And i've admitted to myself that I dont like doing jewelry. The whole construction process is tiresome, but mom with much mercy and sacrifice did it for me. Because she actually likes figuring out how things are going to fit together. Frankly I just want it to work. This was an important step for me. Identifying and releasing myself from my visions... If i can't outsource it forget it! Though I didn't mind making my washer necklace because it was like linking chain mail. More on that one later. But here's to mom, best necklace EVER.

Ciao.

5 comments:

penelope said...

seriously awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thank you M for reading to me while I made the necklace.

ashley said...

I never thought any differently. Clearly, awesomeness begets awesomeness.

The Blonde Duck said...

Pretty necklace!

~sarah said...

fantastic! and thanks M's mom for fixing my bracelet! i've worn it several times already. i meant to just use your brains to help me figure out how to fix it myself, but hey, this works too. : )