Friday, September 28, 2012

cappuccino in my veins,

matt landed, and texted me before hand with what he was wearing, should infact lose sight of my 6'2 something white friend in small korea land. i got there just in time for him to be glancing left and right for me and we immediately went to rent a car as apparently everyone else was too. happy chuseok!everybody. i have to work tuesday though. pisses me off. anyway, then it was to get coffee, check into his pension, see my place, go get lunch and we still had time to kill before i had to be at work at one. we are moving way too fast. work fast obviously. this morning after a night of some more bingsu and out with the k teachers, and not being able to sleep coming or going i made breakfast, walked over to matts, then went for a walk and i even did that efficiently. thinking at least 30+ minutes must have gone by- maybe 20minutes?

it is a gorgeous day however. clouds, a breeze, blue skies. perfect for an adventure. kris is coming to meet us in samyang then i'm going to try and find this lunch place si-ja took me to months ago. and then off to a hill, gallery and folkvillage. let the games begin!

more on getting naked in a korean bath house LATER.

1 comment:

bruckner said...

NOW THAT'S A TEASER!