- Giving up control over things i most care about (friends, prayer at church, garden lot, twist, the HOUSE)
- Financial provision
- Financial responsibility
- Taking care of finances challenge (can i save money and live on a budget!?)
- Cultural adventure
- Job adventure
- Facing job challenge (teaching!?)
- Facing cultural challenge (what did you say?!)
- New experiences
- It's only a year
- They have starbucks in Seoul.
- I can dream about writing a book i'll never write.
- It's a year
- It's s.korea (it's far away man)
- Should I be leaving?
- developing prayer at church
- fighting the good fight with the garden lot
- the HOUSE
How much vaykay time?
How much money can I save?
How hard/ easy is it to get things done and do stuff?
Do they have the internet?
Will it suck with the teaching?
What will i be teaching?
Who will I be teaching?
How difficult will it be to interact with the school... pay, beurocracy...? hours?
Will Twist remember me?
Will my parents wait until i come back to tile the bathroom?
I could get a mendacious substitute to stay at the house until i come back?
Will it be a positive to step back from the church stuff even if i'm not the one who planned and executed it and then i come back and it's all decided and what not?
... what else pen, what else?