Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dear Penelope, by M

I am chewing on a wad of bubblegum containing "XYLITOL". The packaging promotes it like its a good thing. Is that suppose to encourage me? MMM Xylitol! I want some! If anything that, whatever it is, needs a rebranding image makeover. like veggie chips- that's way better. i'll totally eat 1/2 a bag of veggie chips without remorse. along with my 'pomegrante essence' from arrowhead sparkling water. nevermind the ricekrispie treat and mochasoylatte i had yesterday.

But what do i know. i'm living in a perpetual state of adolescence. i am remiss though in knowing how to advance past it. the concept so paralyzes me that i can't even think of what else to write. that and the job i applied for is on tv right now. wait scratch that, the job that fell into my lap that would be really cool if i got is on tv right now. but whatever.

and i have a blister on the top of my middle finger.
m.
i'll talk to you more later.
i need to go laydown.

2 comments:

ashley said...

Hmmm...is the moral of this story don't look too hard at the gum wrapper? Which is poetic in its own way.

penelope said...

I like veggie chips. But you should never stop dreaming, M. That's how you move forward. I think.