Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today I, by M

feel like the book i spent like weeks listening to had the suckiest most idiotic end ever. It was literally justfuckingridiculous. Makes me resent listening to the slow cadence of the narrator and the pointless meandering descriptions. I mean seriously.

Besides that I feel pretty good- sort of like a neon pink race car that has been left in the overgrown grass. It's really nice but i'm not getting anywhere where i need to go and if i stay much longer i might get run over by a mower, hit by a weedwhacker or gnawed on by a dog.

3 comments:

Get moving girl. said...

Maybe it would be good to get a thresher attachment to cut the grass and get moving.

penelope said...

i approve of this neon race car... but see, this is why if i'm not feeling a book, i just have to move on. who are you supposed to write to, in order to get those hours of your life back?

SW said...

You need to read what i just started:
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

It even has illustrations!

I haven't gotten to the end yet, but I'm sure it won't let you down.

I mean c'mon. Zombies.