Saturday, April 4, 2009

haircut! part deux

A few months ago, I got a haircut, a much shorter haircut than normal. I liked it, a lot. In fact, I liked it so much that I wanted to take it up even more, especially in the back. Kind of like Tyra, on Friday Night Lights. So today, I swallowed the expense and went for it. May I say, Chrissy knows what she’s doing. Worth. Every. Penny. And the back is short.

I always feel a little dumb with the solo shot, but here it is:

P1020677

And then I suckered in the boy to this photo shoot:

P1020679 P1020680 P1020681

I am a dork. I know. But I assume if you are still reading our blog, a) you knew that, and b) you love me anyway.

7 comments:

mendacious said...

super sassy and cute.
though you feel a dork
you're all awesomeness.

penelope said...

m, is that a proper haiku? just for me?? aw. thank you!

a hairku. hee.

okay so maybe it's not the exact right number of syllables, but still, i feel special!

somebodysmom said...

Lovely spring do!

almost anonymous said...

Looks great!

My verification is dings, which has nothing to do with your post...

Andria said...

Love it! you look fabulous.

~sarah said...

nice! but what about a shot of the back? : ) i got mine cut sunday with some short in back, long in front action. is that a reverse mullet? oh no!

penelope said...

sarah, i need to work on a shot of the back! the words "reverse mullet" did make it into the conversation with the stylist, as in "DON'T GO THERE!" but it is definitely short i the back, long in the front...