Friday, February 13, 2009

Notes from the Office

Hola, We had an awesome Fondue night at the Little Dipper the other day. Totally gorged ourselves on Havarti cheese with garlic and dill and then some dark chocolate and amaretto to follow with fresh fruit. It was pretty spectacular and glad we wrote this sort of service into our contract. If only occasionally. I'm working off a cold right now so I have mandatory naps, while Pen catches up on paperwork and sneaks chocolate and possibly episodes of Survivor. I do vaguely remember drifting off to sleep at the sounds of some naked guy talking about a male tiara.

We let k.lo into the band as a background dancer but she continues to be both a source of entertainment and early rising hours. Admittedly she's on the melodramatic side but what artist isn't. So we get it man, we get it. But sometimes she totally harshes our mellow. Though makes us laugh when Pen whoops me at Mario Kart with phrases like "so sad" and "wah,wah, wah"...

In other news the green room got new fish for the tank. They're pretty flashy and I digs 'em. We may go for a walk later but we're gonna chill for now and save our energy for our pubcrawl ghost tour tonight. I hope it's a great night, if at the very least entertaining with our sparkling presence in attendence. Alright back to working out our set list.

ChinChin.
Mendacious.

3 comments:

~sarah said...

oooo, remember to bring your camera for the ghost tour! b/c it had that whole battery-draining thing at the ghost town in kernville! it's totally like your ecto-meter. : )

Anonymous said...

Ghost tour! Ghost tour! All in all, looks like a great time so far. Mmmm. Fondue. I haven't had it in forever, although I don't know how to deal with anything but what we had at home growing up :) (It was fancy with Worcestershire sauce and whatever else.) Still. Havarti. Mmmmm.

Anonymous said...

blown away.

First, I was going to remark on the two carefully-positioned wii remotes in that master shot. But then you go on to bring up MARIO KART!!!!

I have had mario kart wii for a few months now but just got around to really playing it last week. And just last night I figured out how to do the online thing and wow, I got the 'so sad' treatment. Them Japanese are quick.

Anyway, I would completely support an offshoot blog dedicated to the Kart. I need tips. So think about it.