Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lessons Learned from Watching Grey’s Anatomy

***SPOILER ALERT. DON’T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN’T CAUGHT UP WITH GREY’S.***

Last night, I completely caught up on all February episodes of Grey’s Anatomy. I feel good. And I take away the following:

1. I may have Addison’s haircut.

2. Taye Diggs is hot.

3. Despite my love for Addison, Addison’s hair, and Taye Diggs, I still cannot watch Private Practice. Approximately 1 minute and 23 seconds in, I deleted BOTH “crossover event” episodes. I will never know your fate, Guy From Melrose Place with the Worms in Your Brain, alas. I don’t feel that sad about it.

4. I mainly blame Judging Amy, for why I can’t watch Private Practice. Something about her character. Some people can’t stand Meredith and/or Izzie on Grey’s for their neurotic whininess. I don’t mind them. But JA, I mind.

5. I really want to know what’s wrong with Izzie. I had read a brain aneurysm, but does it all add up?

6. I have almost forgiven the wayward Denny plot. Forgiven, but not forgotten.

7. Derek and McSteamy brawling it out like boys on the walkway? Stupid. Give me a break.

8. I’m still not over the pregnant lady dying. I guess Derek isn’t, either.

9. When is he going to propose, already? I guess now isn’t a good time to ask.

10. I love Cristine and McKidd together, but they’re just… so sad. Gloomy! Do they ever smile, much less without the weight of the world reflected in their eyes?

11. Calliope and the Ped Surgeon, okay. Mildly amusing. Random? Moving on.

12. The Dragon Lady Surgeon plotline was rushed. Decent, but rushed.

13. Mainly, I feel like I’m back on board with GA.

14. It is the last show on the downstairs (girly) DVR that I’m really attached to. I will program it in upstairs, and then:

15. I’m done. Bye bye, Gossip Girl. Bye  bye, Privileged. Back to Time Warner Cable you go. Perhaps a future post to explain my breakup with the downstairs (girly) DVR, and these two shows.

1 comment:

Andria said...

I finally caught up, so could read your post!

The catwalk fight scene had me scared, because I really thought someone was going over the open walkway! But, afterwards, Greg mentioned that would have been a season finale type thing to do.

yeah, I'm a little stumped by Izzie, too.

Taye Diggs is super hot. And I think I must have Addison's hair, since mine is closer in color. hee. although, I wish I also had her complexion and cheek and eyebrow bones. or body.

Calliope? odd.

I'm with you on the proposal already!

Kind of sad you are giving up GG and Priv, but I don't have good enough arguments really to convince you otherwise, so that probably says something, huh?