Tuesday, July 24, 2007

this moment in time brought to you by mendacious.














It's 75 degrees but it feels warmer. Slightly humid for LA. I look at my email to see if anyone has bought any more VHS tapes. They haven't. I'm thirsty. Every morning i wake up really thirsty. I used to think this was hunger, that empty nawingish feeling. But no. I flex my left foot to stretch out the soreness. I hunch my shoulders and stretch my neck. Crack my fingers. Work is rapidly approaching.

I dress. I think about reading HP7 with 2oo pages to go. I listen to sirius? something radio on dish- 6021. Smashing pumpkins sings 'i don't want to be alone...' A dream i had is swimming around out of reach but i can't shake that anxious feeling about debt being an incurable disease or plans for summer or how i feel i have nothing to say. Pen's on vacation. But i've gotta go. There was something else, but... there's no time.
















































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your backyard looks like a jungle in those pictures. Love it.

~sarah said...

you brushed your teeth! hoo-ray! ; )

mendacious said...

i thought you'd be proud sarah!

i do love my jungle. sigh.

Daniel Bruckner said...

oh, that's what's happening in that shot.