Thursday, July 5, 2007

Hola!


It's 7:50. I'm dressed in what I would call a cute peasant top and black skirt and sandals. Others would call it that too. Waiting for a rental car to come get me. It's 76 degrees. My roadtrip friend amber is asleep in the upstairs of the garage. The only place airconditioning is present. I don't want to wake her and make her take me. I think i'd rather be late to work. Not that late. I need overtime. Lots of overtime. 2 jobs maybe. And a new car... 90% sure. It's going to be hot today. Later there'll be some stories. Just a couple. Mostly there was just some driving and not even a whole lot of roadkill and more driving. But for now i'm waiting for a rental car to come get me. It is 7:58.

3 comments:

Kurt said...

I await the full report.

Anonymous said...

what happened to that bike of yours?

Anonymous said...

Forget the bike, you should get a moped. I hear they get 100 mpg!!