Thursday, July 9, 2009

M's Post Work Outing

i didnot expect to be so entertained. though i feel we perhaps meandered a tad too much. it was a relaxing day of non-work that one cannot argue about. sea breeze reaching us, invoking reminisce of italian countrysides, pompeii and what amazing things were preserved for us to find... which i mostly didn't take pictures of since i only had my camera phone. but i'm sure photos of us are just as entertaining... evoking the mood and what not right? however we were overcharged for food and trapped to eat there. we blame my mother for not warning us to pack lunch. but besides a few oddities like the awful redesign of the area that wasn't the actual museum and the parking fee- i would definitely come here again. my only concern is finding a job that lives up to the last. i'm sure our next outing will be equally entertaining.

4 comments:

penelope said...

beautificent!

Bruckner said...

A MUSE!!!

Mom says "Pack your lunch!" said...

Is the internet no longer a resource for you? You couldn't look up eating at the Getty Villa? Geeze.

Truly, it is all my fault and I am sorry to have neglected my tour guide duties.

Somebody's mom said...

The fountain is so sparkly and refreshing, I want to just jump right in.