Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Days Til the Great Beyond


With my trip approaching and my blogging at a historical all time low, the only strength I could muster is to tell you what my most illustrious good friend Penelope sent me. And I love her for it- As she wants me to be fully prepared should I become separated from my tour group and lost in the Guatemalan/Honduran/Costa Rican Jungle. I feel fairly safe about Nicaragua, as I won't be near Jungles then. But I can't swear by it.

I can tell you why I consider not blogging, it's because I have things to say but do not want to tell you or have been so consumed over my irritations at french and the hours blown by at work that I cannot make headspace for anything else... but perhaps this is just a phase and I have gotten too good at wasting time. And after all, an online trip journal is something every girl should have.

And I am officially 2 wks away.
Most completely packed except for a black friday camera purchase and perhaps a nail buffer.

5 comments:

penelope said...

You should expound on the book in the background! As for the book in the foreground, may it provide you with all necessary ass-kicking techniques for your journeys. :)

Damn, if you don't start blogging soon (like tell us more about this online travel journal, and will we be able to see it in real time??), it will feel like you're already gone! :(

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photo!

Write more. Tell us all about it.

Anonymous said...

Two weeks...yikes!

Although it looks like pen has prepared you well.

Danica said...

Are you sure you have room for a nail buffer?

Kurt said...

Your trip is gonna rock!