Friday, June 17, 2005

Fish a couple of dried flora from my bra: wonder, how things find their way there.

Smell the gardenia to my left.
Take a sip of water to my right.
Decide to read "enjoying the presence of god", maybe ephesians first.
Look at the dirt under my fingernails and push the keyboard away.
Eat sunflower seeds, read 1 Corinthians 1 instead.

(time lapse)

Favorite phrase I read: "please accept my distractions, my fatigue, my irritations, and my faithless wanderings..."

Lunch: left-overs.
Work on photo album.
Converse with friend.
Most hopeful phrase from my friend: I think it'll work out.

Munch on carrot.
Eat hummas and a piece of bread.
Watch cats run in and out of room: push out thoughts involving their prey.
Imagine a portal opening up onto a field of green.

Watch Gilmore Girls.
Decide I have to stop typing sometime...
Think, one day my writing might involve actual fiction.
Decide it doesn't matter.
Rub my eye and push the keyboard away.
Mental note to not strain neck toward the Tv. Just turn the chair instead.

No comments: