Thursday, June 30, 2005

dear so and so,

There wasn't that much to surf on the web today. Bor-ing! So i went outside, played with the dogs, which was alright- when they decide to give me the ball. Anyway it was getting hot, so I had enough of that. And I'm soooo sad- the peaches are all leaving the tree. No, we didn't have a big harvest. Also, sooo sad. Right now i'm eating a pastrami sandwich and drinking peach iced tea. I made it myself- thank you very much. (both- lol!) I can't bah-leive you think i'm lazy. what-ever. I have like, 2 hours to kill before GG. I think i'll totally die of boredom before it comes on. I'm sooo not into surfing the tv for "2nds"- no spankyew.

Okay, ttyl,
xoxo. m-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you could totally write a bunch in the two hours before GG. Like, you owe me pages, girl. (I'm so sure you can trash this if you don't want the gnat to go public.)

And good vibes to you for interviews with GG!