Friday, February 5, 2010

Pennypancakes,

Yesterday was pretty good. I had that: and thus the day progressed type feeling. Watched some netflix, ate some fudge and pondered the clutter of my room as I composed letters, and minute meeting notes. Massaged the consistent tingly feeling of the left side of my right knee. It's just a tad angry i've escalated the working out. The hiking, the moving dirt here and there, but its still better than before, worse than way before that. I just want to say hangon body hang on, we're getting there. But i feel good about going back to acupuncture to. Which I plan to schedule sometime next week.

The praying everyday for an hour is going fairly well. I think there are days that I just hang out with God and not much happens and some days like last night, in contemplating sin that I seemed so tired I might have fallen asleep right away. The night before last though one of the meditations was why do so many suffer because of sin, and i suffer so little. The result being- why am I being saved from my own self-destruction. And the word that came back was "you were mean't to face the sun"- and I was a big pink daisy in the middle of a vast grassy field. I like that. It doesn't explain it but it seemed some fact.

It's raining again. Its happened so often in the last month I might believe we are in some mini el nino cycle. How exciting. I haven't taken it for granted yet though. And it is a nice scene- all the birds lined up on the wires of the patio lights. Mom's gang of finches that she feeds.

And the rest of my day might go something like this list: necklace, necklace, xfiles?, book, book, ipod. Tomorrow I swim and help Kerry clean. So it's like, yes, i'm in need of a shower... but tomorrow?!... oh and as soon as i unplug the ipod and replug in the wire for the phone i can update you properly on babysitting thorne and such. and such and such.

m.

2 comments:

almost anonymous said...

I love the visual I just got of the gang of finches lined up on a wire.

We had some bird screeching in the lemon tree the other night. Must be getting to that time of year where they're all twitterpated and obnoxious at odd hours.

somebodys mom said...

The obnoxious at all hours might be mockingbirds....